...Paulina...

This is my own web page from Cartagena, Colombia that Mr.Hide made me make in the seventh grade english class. I really liked it and it was very fun to learn something new. You will find many interesting things in this blog. Bye!!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Help!

"I love this forest and I love Mars, we are so happy here," said Mr.Bunny. "I know but it's getting late to go to work, we have lots of carrots and lettuces to harvest," said Mr.Turtle. "Wait I want to see my children play." "Oh well, I'll see you there."

"The police reported five missing animals, where could they be?" said Melchor. "I don't know," said Mr.Bunny, "it's the first time that something like this happens."If more missing people are reported you should stay with them at home but there's no problem now, they could be camping in the tall pines." "Okay, call me if someone else is reported missing." Don't worry, I'll protect all of you residents of this beautiful forest."

Many stores were seeing their security's video tape because the missing people were last heard to be in a store. There was something strange there, something like a dragon.

"Yes, a dragon!" said Melchor. "Someone needs to react rapidly," said Mr.Turtle. "We don't have enough bunnys to help us harvest the crops and there is only a small amount of food." "I am going to be the hero, I am going to get this dragon and send him far away to Pluto," said Melchor.

Melchor started to investigate. He once saw the dragon that was kidnapping the bunnys and he followed the dragon to a weird cave. Melchor had discovered that Gerferd, a terrible monster ordered the dragon named Elliot to bring him bunnys for his dinner.

Melchor was spying Gerferd when Gerferd came up to him and said "What are you doing in my cave? If I see you again I would kill you and I would destroy your planet completely." " But you need to stop taking our rabbits, find food somewhere else!" said Melchor. "You dont talk to me again. Bye forever !!!!" Gerferd screamed.

Melchor went running away, he was afraid that Gerferd would kill him. Even though Melchor was away from Gerferd he could see everything Elliot and Gerferd were doing because he had supervision.

Melchor decided to dress up as a Dragon so he could win Lucifer's attention and then it would be easier to get to Gerferd. Melchor could change Elliot's way of thinking so Elliot became a good person. Melchor and Elliot now worked together to send Gerferd to Pluto where he could be very far away and never to return.

"Hurry up Elliot!" Melchor said. "I am coming," Elliot responded. "We are so lucky that Gerferd is asleep so we need to act rapidly," said Melchor. "Ok, I´ll get the high speed traveling spacecraft."

"Got it. Now place him carefully without waking him up." Elliot said. "One, two, three. All ready, now turn this spacecraft on and say goodbye." "Bye Gerfered" said Elliot. "Ha, ha, ha... there he goes never to return." Melchor said happily.

Now Gerferd was living alone in Pluto and there was happiness in the forest and in Mars. There wasn't such a dramatic loss of people in this forest of Mars again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pau I said...

Hi Pau! Your story is really cool! It is very creative because of the strange animals like the flying turtles and the dragons. Good job!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home