...Paulina...

This is my own web page from Cartagena, Colombia that Mr.Hide made me make in the seventh grade english class. I really liked it and it was very fun to learn something new. You will find many interesting things in this blog. Bye!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Reflection About Blogger


I think that the idea of creating a blog was very good because we could learn how to edit and how to correct our mistakes. It was a really good chance for us to have someone like Mr.Hide that could teach us how to use technology in a good way. All the students in seventh grade are almost experts in using Blogger and I think this would help us very much in the future. When I first heard our teacher telling us about blogger I thought it was going to be hard but is all easy,
I really like it.
Mantaining my blog is not such a big deal. About four times a week I entered to my blog to make two posts andd three comments. It is easier than I thought because the ideas are fluid and is easier to write in the computer than by hand. You dont get so tired and if you plan your days and hours and use them wisely you could finish all this work rapidly.
I feel that bogger is a really safe place to post things, you can change the settings to make your blog even safer.With Blogger you can do many things that other sites cant do. It is a good website because it shows the date that you published your post and it is also actualized every week. I like the fact that if you find an error on your post you can edit it so its right. I also like that other people can make commments to my posts because that helps me to see if I am doing a good post or what things do I need to improve.
My feeling of Blogger has changed from the beggining because I am discovering new things about blogger that are helping me to improve my posts and are changing my prospective.
I think that the technical aspects are amazing because I never thought that you could make links to another post or another webpage. Blogger is very serious, formal, and organized it s not a simple web page where you post things, you have technology involved.
What has amazed me during my Blogger experience is that is very popular and people all around the world are using it. This week I received an e-mail from a cousin in Bogota that was using Blogger to take people's comments of the new logo of Davivienda. This is what surprised me because I thought that blogger wasnt so common.
In Blogging I learned how to posts pictures, how to create links to other websites, how to use apostrophes, how to make comments, and many things more. Iam thankful that I learned all this stuff because it will help me in the future.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Dellinger said...

When I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on, each time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service? Kudos! I thought about this: How To Password Protect Folder From Scratch.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home