...Paulina...

This is my own web page from Cartagena, Colombia that Mr.Hide made me make in the seventh grade english class. I really liked it and it was very fun to learn something new. You will find many interesting things in this blog. Bye!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Novembrinas


On the next vacations we are planning to go to Santa Marta and to the Tairona park. I haven?t visited Santa Marta but some people had told me that is very cool. The weirdest thing about Santa Marta is that it has 2 climates: hot and cold. At sea level or near the beaches is hot and at the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, which is a mountain, it is cold.
Santa Marta is also known for the Indians that live in the Sierra or in the Tairona park. Once those places were dangerous because the military groups were stabled in those places to kidnap or do any similar things to people. The problem is that I am a little scared and I don?t want to go but my mom says that if we die will die happy and that she wants to go no matter what. Another option is to go to Medellin or any other part in Colombia, we don?t want to get out of the state. I would like to visit Medellin again because I have only visited once when I was about 6 years old and I don?t remember anything about it. Susana and Natalia Y had told me a little bit about it because they have paisa blood. Someone that is paisa is someone that is from Medellin. I would like to go to the farms in Rionegro or to the shopping malls which we don?t have good ones in Cartagena. What I am sure about Novembrinas is that we are not going to stay in Cartagena because many people will come for the election of Miss. Colombia and it would be a disaster.

1 Comments:

Blogger natalia y. said...

Hey Pau

I haven't go to Santa Marta either, but I had heared that it has beautiful beaches and it is alot of fun. I hope you would have alot of fun.
PS: Bring pictures!!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home