...Paulina...

This is my own web page from Cartagena, Colombia that Mr.Hide made me make in the seventh grade english class. I really liked it and it was very fun to learn something new. You will find many interesting things in this blog. Bye!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

My Sister's Birthday.


Elisa is my sister, she is in fifth grade in COJOWA. Elisa just turned 11 years old this Tuesday September 12, the day after the twin towers were destructed. She invited all her friends to our farm in the ?zona norte? where we have a big lake with animals and a little house where the employees live. We went to the farm at 11:30 and we got there at 12:00.Elisa was very happy and me too, we played softball and football but we couldn?t swim in the lake because last week we found a crocodile. We also played with the puppies and the rabbits, I also discovered that there was a bird egg in the bird's cage. After having lunch we ride horses that were brought specially for the party from a nearby farm. What I like the most was sitting around the campfire while we were telling jokes and eating marshmallows. We got home about 7:00 pm. and everyone was tired, I went to sleep early.