...Paulina...

This is my own web page from Cartagena, Colombia that Mr.Hide made me make in the seventh grade english class. I really liked it and it was very fun to learn something new. You will find many interesting things in this blog. Bye!!!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Teen Life Project Reflection

Now that I have finished working on the teen life project I feel very relieved. It was a lot of hard work to make our posts: the introduction post and the research posts. We needed to find many sources for our research posts which indeed were very difficult to find. Because we didnt have much time to work on our research posts and I had other things to do, most of the time I stayed after midnight working at my posts which needed to be done by Sunday morning. Sometimes you needed to regret invitations with your friends because you needed to do the posts and believe me that it was very depressing. Maybe some people wont think this but I thought that the easiest part was putting all the research together and making the actual documentary.

I thought that the teen life project was a great experience to all of the students that have been participating. It was a fun way to learn to work with partners or groups and it was specially fun to work with people from other countries all around the world. We got to know each others and we even become friends. It was also very cool to express our beliefs and thoughts, and to hear and learn from others.

The teen life project inspired me because now I know that if every child in the world is consious of what is happening in present day Earth, these childs could come over with all the problems that we are facing. For this reason we need to train children so when they grow up they dont follow the problems. It would be great to also make adults consious about all these issues so that they would begin the process of overcoming all these problems. The teen life project taught me that if I propose something and I work to accomplish it, I would accomplish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home